Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Allergic to Shellfish and Need a Joint Supplement?

A while back, someone mentioned a shellfish free glucosamine chondroitin product on the market. At the time I couldn't find it, but yesterday there it was in the vitamin aisle at Wally World!

It comes in bottles and also powder packets...just like Crystal Light. I opted for the powder packets because there was one extra serving for the same price. Yeah...I'm cheap like that :).

Elations



I was surprised to find that the product tastes like a cross between Kool Aid and Crystal Light! The Raspberry White Grape is pretty good. I'm looking forward to being super limber from this product :).

I also found that they have a program on their website for coupons and such!

Check them out at http://www.elations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment